Saturday 7 March 2015

March Garden

Because I wanted to take some photos of the new trellis anyway, I thought I'd take some general pics of the garden so that I can compare growth in a few month's time.

I'm almost, but not quite finished though. I have some white trellis on order that I want to put on the fence behind the fruit trees -


I have also ordered a couple of faux stone urns (a lot cheaper than real stone!) -

 
 
I spent recent birthday money on lots of plants. Three climbing roses for the main trellis (white, red, and purple), a couple of hydrangeas (lilac and red), and some clematis. I still want to buy a few more climbers (jasmine and honeysuckle).
 
Anyhoo...on to the garden pics (though bare in mind that it is winter and there isn't much growth/colour at the moment)  -
 
 
 

 
 







 
Now I just want everything to hurry up and grow, grow, grow!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment