Saturday 21 February 2015

Let's Meet Some of the Garden Residents...

I love statues and think they really add character to a garden but can't afford the really large figures. They would look a bit over the top in my small garden anyway. I mostly buy small ones or put busts on plinths. I'm trying to keep to a classical theme with a little bit of quirk thrown in. But nothing too cutesy or tacky!

Meet Mr Brooding -

 
 
The pretty Lady with her Urn -
 
 
 
 
Another pretty lady -
 
 

 
 
 
Another lady with an urn (who has since been moved from that location) -
 

 
 
 
My bronze look Hare (inspired by this one at Levens Hall) -

 
 
 
My little slumbering lion -
 

 
 
 
A lady wall plaque -
 

 
Lady bust (who has since changed location) -
 
 
 
I have a couple more little statues and wall plaques, but these are all the photos I can find at the moment. :)
 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment